Thank you for your interest in Transcript Research.
We are open Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Central Standard Time (GMT – 6). We have limited availability during 12:00 pm-1:00 pm CST (lunch). We have a delayed opening on Thursday mornings due to weekly staff training.
We can be contacted via the following methods:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 888.745.6756
- phone: 214.810.1124
- mailing address in Pennsylvania: 590 Centerville Rd, Box 107, Lancaster, PA 17601
- mailing address in Texas: 9090 Skillman St, #182-A Box 364, Dallas, TX 75243
The addresses listed above are mail box services. They are not able to talk with applicants about Transcript Research, and they do not accept in-person deliveries from applicants. Our offices are in a private building not accessible to the public, but we are able to receive your materials from mail/delivery services via the mailing addresses above.
2016 Holiday Closures
- January 1, 2016 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Day)
- January 18, 2016 – Federal Holiday (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- February 15, 2016 – Federal Holiday (President’s Day)
- May 30, 2016 – Federal Holiday (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2016 – Federal Holiday (Independence Day)
- September 5, 2016 – Federal Holiday (Labor Day)
- October 10, 2016 – Federal Holiday (Columbus Day)
- November 11, 2016 – Federal Holiday (Veteran’s Day)
- November 24 and 25, 2016 – Federal Holiday (Thanksgiving)
- December 26, 2016 – Federal Holiday (Christmas)
- December 31, 2015 and January 1, 2016 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day)
- * note that Federal Holidays are typically also postal holidays and mail does not run on these dates.
We are closed the 4th Thursday of every month for training.