Our director recently presented a session on updates to the education system of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at the AACRAO 2012 Annual Meeting.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has spent a tremendous amount of time and money over the last decade updating the educational system and educational opportunities for its growing population of young people. The handout from this session covers numerous topics related to education in the Kingdom including:
- current and upcoming changes to education
- samples of new secondary and alternative secondary school credentials
- the ongoing scholarship program, including information on the scholarship portal, the applicant process, and acceptable documents
- lists of various types of recognized higher education institutions, including public and private universities, colleges of technology, higher technical institutes, and private health institutes
- other topics of interest to admissions officers, recruiters, and credentials evaluators