Thank you for your interest in Transcript Research.
We are open Monday-Friday, 10 am to 5 pm Central Standard Time (GMT – 6). We have limited availability during 11:30 am-12:00 pm CST (lunch) and again from 3:00-3:30 pm CST (daily staff meeting).
We can by contacted via the following methods:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 888.745.6756
- phone: 214.810.1124
- mailing address: 9090 Skillman St, #182-A Box 364 Dallas, TX 75243
The address listed above is a UPS Store and is not our physical location. The UPS Store has extended hours and can receive deliveries 6 days a week to ensure that your documents get to us quickly. Our office is in a private building not accessible to the public, but we are able to receive your materials from mail/delivery services or in-person drop-off at the address above.
2015 Holiday Closures
- January 1, 2015 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Day)
- January 19, 2015 – Federal Holiday (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- February 16, 2015 – Federal Holiday (President’s Day)
- February 20, 2015 – Internal Training Day
- May 25, 2015 – Federal Holiday (Memorial Day)
- July 3, 2015 – Federal Holiday (Independence Day)
- September 7, 2015 – Federal Holiday (Labor Day)
- October 12, 2015 – Federal Holiday (Columbus Day)
- November 11, 2015 – Federal Holiday (Veteran’s Day)
- November 26 and 27, 2015 – Federal Holiday (Thanksgiving)
- December 24 and 25, 2015 – Federal Holiday (Christmas)
- December 31, 2015 and January 1, 2016 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day)* note that Federal Holidays are typically also postal holidays and mail does not run on these dates.
Please note that unplanned closures due to inclement weather and other emergencies will be posted to our front page under Latest News.