Thank you for your interest in Transcript Research.
We are open Monday-Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Central Standard Time (GMT -6). We have limited availability during 12:00 pm-1:00 pm CST (lunch). We have a delayed opening on Thursday mornings due to weekly staff training. You can also check our Facebook page for non-standard scheduling changes.
We can be contacted via the following methods:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 888.745.6756
- phone: 214.810.1124
- Transcript Research, 9540 Garland Road Suite 381, Box 383, Dallas, TX 75218
The addresses listed above are mail box services. They are not able to talk with applicants about Transcript Research, and they do not accept in-person deliveries from applicants. Our offices are in a private building not accessible to the public, but we are able to receive your materials from mail/delivery services via the mailing addresses above.
2018 Office Closures
- January 1, 2018 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Day)
- January 15, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- February 19, 2018 – Federal Holiday (President’s Day)
- March 30, 2018 - in-house training
- May 28, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Memorial Day)
- June 14, 2018 – Staff Retreat
- July 4, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Independence Day)
- September 3, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Labor Day)
- October 8, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Columbus Day)
- November 12, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Veteran’s Day)
- November 22 and 23, 2018 – Federal Holiday, observed (Thanksgiving)
- December 24 and 25, 2018 – Federal Holiday, observed (Christmas)
- December 31, 2018 and January 1, 2019 – Federal Holiday, observed (New Year’s Eve and New Year's Day)
- * note that Federal Holidays are typically also postal holidays and mail does not run on these dates.