Thank you for your interest in Transcript Research.
We are open Monday-Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Central Standard Time (GMT -6). We have limited availability during 12:00 pm-1:00 pm CST (lunch). We have a delayed opening on Thursday mornings due to weekly staff training. You can also check our Facebook page for non-standard scheduling changes.
We can be contacted via the following methods:
- email: email@example.com
- fax: 888.745.6756
- phone: 214.810.1124
- Transcript Research, 9540 Garland Road Suite 381, Box 383, Dallas, TX 75218
The address listed above is a mail box service (UPS Store). They are not able to talk with applicants about Transcript Research, and they do not accept in-person deliveries from applicants. Our offices are in a private building not accessible to the public, but we are able to receive your materials from mail/delivery services via the mailing address above.
2019 Office Closures
- January 1, 2019 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Day)
- January 21, 2019 – Federal Holiday (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- February 18, 2019 – Federal Holiday (President’s Day)
- May 27, 2019 – Federal Holiday (Memorial Day)
- June 6, 2019 – closed for staff development
- July 4, 2019 – Federal Holiday (Independence Day)
- September 2, 2019 – Federal Holiday (Labor Day)
- October 14, 2019 – Federal Holiday (Columbus Day)
- November 11, 2019 – Federal Holiday (Veteran’s Day)
- November 28 and 29, 2019 – Federal Holiday, observed (Thanksgiving)
- December 24 and 25, 2019 – Federal Holiday, observed (Christmas)
- December 31, 2019 and January 1, 2020 – Federal Holiday, observed (New Year’s Eve and New Year's Day)
- * note that Federal Holidays are typically also postal holidays and mail does not run on these dates.