Thank you for your interest in Transcript Research.
We are open Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Central Standard Time (GMT – 6). We have limited availability during 12:00 pm-1:00 pm CST (lunch). We have a delayed opening on Thursday mornings due to weekly staff training.
We can be contacted via the following methods:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 888.745.6756
- phone: 214.810.1124
- mailing address in Pennsylvania: 590 Centerville Rd, Box 107, Lancaster, PA 17601
- mailing address in Texas: 9090 Skillman St, #182-A Box 364, Dallas, TX 75243
The addresses listed above are mail box services. They are not able to talk with applicants about Transcript Research, and they do not accept in-person deliveries from applicants. Our offices are in a private building not accessible to the public, but we are able to receive your materials from mail/delivery services via the mailing addresses above.
2017 Holiday Closures
- January 2, 2017 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Day)
- January 16, 2017 – Federal Holiday (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- February 20, 2017 – Federal Holiday (President’s Day)
- May 29, 2017 – Federal Holiday (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2017 – Federal Holiday (Independence Day)
- September 4, 2017 – Federal Holiday (Labor Day)
- October 9, 2017 – Federal Holiday (Columbus Day)
- November 10, 2017 – Federal Holiday (Veteran’s Day)
- November 23 and 24, 2017 – Federal Holiday (Thanksgiving)
- December 25, 2017 – Federal Holiday (Christmas and Hanukkah)
- January 1, 2018 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Day)
- * note that Federal Holidays are typically also postal holidays and mail does not run on these dates.
We are closed the morning of the 4th Thursday of every month for training.