Thank you for your interest in Transcript Research.
We are open Monday-Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Central Standard Time (GMT -6). We have limited availability during 12:00 pm-1:00 pm CST (lunch). We have a delayed opening on Thursday mornings due to weekly staff training. You can also check our Facebook page for non-standard scheduling changes.
We can be contacted via the following methods:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 888.745.6756
- phone: 214.810.1124
- Transcript Research, 9540 Garland Road Suite 381, Box 383, Dallas, TX 75218
The address listed above is a mail box service (UPS Store). They are not able to talk with applicants about Transcript Research, and they do not accept in-person deliveries from applicants. Our offices are in a private building not accessible to the public, but we are able to receive your materials from mail/delivery services via the mailing address above.
2018 Office Closures
- January 1, 2018 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Day)
- January 15, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- February 19, 2018 – Federal Holiday (President’s Day)
- March 30, 2018 - in-house training
- May 28, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Memorial Day)
- June 14, 2018 – Staff Retreat
- July 4, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Independence Day)
- September 3, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Labor Day)
- October 8, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Columbus Day)
- November 12, 2018 – Federal Holiday (Veteran’s Day)
- November 22 and 23, 2018 – Federal Holiday, observed (Thanksgiving)
- December 24 and 25, 2018 – Federal Holiday, observed (Christmas)
- December 31, 2018 and January 1, 2019 – Federal Holiday, observed (New Year’s Eve and New Year's Day)
- * note that Federal Holidays are typically also postal holidays and mail does not run on these dates.