Thank you for your interest in Transcript Research.
Transcript Research understands that this is a tumultuous time for a lot of people, but we are still here, at full capacity, hard at work on conducting international education evaluation for further education, employment, and more.
We certainly understand that obtaining the necessary documentation can be a challenge right now. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns or issues, and we will do our best to assist you in resolving them.
You can also read our temporary policy regarding postal mail delivery.
We are open Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Central Standard Time (GMT -6). We have limited availability during 12:00 pm-1:00 pm CST (lunch). We have a delayed opening on Tuesday mornings due to weekly staff training. You can also check our Facebook page for non-standard scheduling changes.
We can be contacted via the following methods:
- email: email@example.com
- fax: 888.745.6756
- phone: 214.810.1124
- Transcript Research, 9540 Garland Road Suite 381, Box 383, Dallas, TX 75218
The address listed above is a mail box service (UPS Store). They are not able to talk with applicants about Transcript Research, and they do not accept in-person deliveries from applicants. Our offices are in a private building not accessible to the public, but we are able to receive your materials from mail/delivery services via the mailing address above.
2021 Office Closures
- January 1, 2021 – Federal Holiday (New Year’s Day)
- January 18, 2021 – Federal Holiday (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- Limited Availability: January 20, 2021 – Presidential Inauguration (Swearing-in Ceremony)
- February 15, 2021 – Federal Holiday (President’s Day)
- May 31, 2021 – Federal Holiday (Memorial Day)
- July 5, 2021 – Federal Holiday, observed (Independence Day)
- September 6, 2021 – Federal Holiday (Labor Day)
- October 11, 2021 – Federal Holiday (Columbus Day/Indigenous People's Day)
- November 11, 2021 – Federal Holiday (Veteran’s Day)
- November 25 and 26, 2021 – Federal Holiday, observed (Thanksgiving)
- December 24, 2021 – Federal Holiday, observed (Christmas)
- December 31, 2021 – Federal Holiday, observed (New Year’s Eve)